|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Olga Black tights are ethically made in Italy with sustainable recycled polyamide Q-NOVA®. These herringbone fishnet tights, with a soft texture and a matte finish, nicely accentuates your legs for an ultra-feminine look, nights and days.
This garment will match perfectly with any outfit in your wardrobe, whatever your style.
Over 50% of Q-NOVA® fiber comes from recycled materials. In doing so, we reduce CO2 emissions by 47% and water consumption by 39% per kilogram of product compared to virgin polymer textured polyamide fiber.
Here are some other qualities that you will appreciate:
- Colors and patterns: Black, Original geometric herringbone pattern
- 120 denier - Fishnet - Matte - Soft as a cloud
- Flat seams - Reinforced toe tips - Cotton gusset
- Comfortable elastic waistband - Won't slip or roll
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging. 100% recycled and recyclable
- Tested and non-toxic materials - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Made in Italy